Friday, April 17, 2009

Adoption



I have updated the "We want to adopt" link that is on the right, so everyone needs to click on it or just use the URL below and check out the new LDSFS website and our new profile posting. I think it's much better than the one before. It doesn't have quite as much information, but lots more pictures. Plus, the whole look of the website is better. It's still in beta testing so it's not the one you get when you go to itsaboutlove.org but it's the website they are sending birthmoms to when they come into the offices. Exciting Stuff!
https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/10519127/ourMessage.jsf

1 comment:

Micah :) said...

I don't care if you stalk my blog, because I certainly do it to others. My favorite is the r house. therhouse.blogspot.com Make sure you read it. You can find other blogs from her. She has great ideas for finding your baby(ies). Good luck with adoption! Micah from Three a Perfect Fit