Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Adorable Hat!!!

I have to show off my absolutely adorable hat. My friend Lindy made it for me! This is a self-portrait with the camera, hehehe... I'm totally talented aren't I! Anyway, back to the hat, here's the cool part, you can get one of your own. Lindy and her husband have recently discovered the only way they are going to have another child is if they do IVF, and I'll point out to anyone not familiar with it, it is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. But, there's good news they just might qualify for the Miracle Fund through the University of Utah, but it costs $400 just for a consult. So Lindy has set up a blog selling these absolutely fabulous hats, in order to raise the money for the initial consult. She made one for me and one for my adorable new niece McKinley... it's a little big on her. But, talk about cute!!

Anyway, here is the website, you have check it out...
wilkersonivffund.blogspot.com

Please support someone who is already a fabulous mom and so deserves the chance to be a mom of many! Buy an adorable hat!

Love Natalie

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Holy crap, Nat. You made me cry! Love you! See ya Wednesday.