Sunday, August 9, 2009

Conner is ours!!!

Conner Rex Larsen is officially our son!! Papers were signed today and the adoption is official. I'll get some pictures up soon but here's some stats...

Born Thursday August 6, 2009 8:45 pm
8 pounds 9 ounces
19 1/2 inches long

He was actually early. (I know, think how big he would've been if he'd been full term!) And it looks like he's going to be in the hospital for at least another week, University of Utah. So, please keep him in your prayers so that he can come home soon.

8 comments:

The Boehme Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I'll bet Malia is THRILLED to have a little brother! YAY for you!

Janalee said...

There is no way we can tell you how excited we are. Not only do you have the son we have all been praying for, but we have another grandchild to love and cherish, (and spoil just a little). As we were discussing when you were disappointed before...it's all the Lord's timimg, not ours! Trust in the Lord.

Lyndee W. said...

I have no way of expressing my happiness for you and your little family! You've waited so long, it's almost hard to believe this moment finally arrived. Congratulations, my friend!

Sarah said...

Natalie, that is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys. I know you've been waiting for this for a while, and it must be such a sweet experience. I'm due in about a week, so we will both experience the struggles and joys of having a newborn in the home at the same time. Can't wait to see pictures!

Susannah said...

Congratulations! He is so cute (saw photo's on facebook).

Melanie said...

Natalie, I am thrilled for you! What a perfect way to end a summer! Congratulations

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! We wish you four all the best and we'll be praying you can take the little guy home soon. YAY!!! Congratulations!!

jeannie said...

congratulations! I'm so happy for you!