Friday, November 14, 2008

TAG - again!

I've been tagged again... this one's about Travis not me, so I thought "why not!"

Where we met: at his house, one of his friends invited me over

How long we dated before we got hitched: three weeks to engagement - then eight months later we got married (backwards we know)

How long we have been married: 9 years this last Wednesday (Happy Anniversary to Us)

What's my fav feature about him: His eyebrows!

What's my fav quality about him: his ability to say the right thing at the right time

His nickname for me: Nat

His fav color: I don't know and I don't think he does either

His fav food: Pizza

His fav sport: Nascar

Who said the L word first: I don't remember, I asked neither did he

First kiss: in his truck when he dropped me off one night

Fav couple thing to do: go for drives

How many kids: 1 a daughter - we're registered to adopt through LDSFS and through CASI - Tell all your friends

His hidden talent: running and jumping onto fences like a monkey

His fav pasttime: World of Warcraft

Will he read this: only if I tell him too

I tag... Bree, Heidi and Michelle

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see you decided to accept -- way to be a good sport. :)