Friday, August 22, 2008

I Made It!

Well the first week of school is done! I survived, it's amazing. I actually  have a great group of kids this year and I have the smallest class out of all 5 fourth grade teachers. Which is great, but it also means that I get the next couple of new kids. And now that the first week is over I only have 175 days of school left, haha...
Other good news, Malia is officially starting kindergarten on Monday. Nerve wracking for mom, but very exciting nonetheless. She's got a great teacher and did really well on her pre-kindergarten testing they did this week. She'll continue going to Miss Debi's in the mornings then she'll get on the bus that stops just two houses away and go to school. Then she'll come home with me after school. I hope it all works out the way I've planned it! We'll see!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that your summer is over, but I'm glad your class is great!